How to make a BNI ATM and its various conditions
How to make a BNI ATM is very easy. BNI is a state-owned bank that you may be familiar with. The network of BNI more and more year after year is also expanding, even now it is present in all sub-districts and cities of Indonesia. In other countries, BNI even already has representative branches.
Founded from 1946, BNI has a fairly large number of clients, in addition that BNI’s clients come not only from adults, but also from students. Kalan gan students also have the kesempatan to have a savings account at BNI Bank.
Each time we open a bank account, we will later get a booklet and an ATM card used for payment instruments. Atmic cards or debit cards are indeed a very important banking institution for the moment.
Types of BNI Bank ATM Cards
Before you know how to make a BNI ATM, you must first know the type of BNI ATM. As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to meet the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has a different cost and capacity, here are some types:
- BNI Silver Debit. This type of BNI discharge has a gray color, on the front you will find chips and batik patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you just need to issue the first deposit of IDR 500,000.
- BNI Gold Debit. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a Taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administration fee is R[ 7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of RP 15 million per day and a payment limit of IDR 50 million per day.
- BNI Platinum Debit. Usually, this BNI Platinum debit belongs to business people, the monthly costs it has are quite significant, but the limit is also large, because the daily cash withdrawal limit is only IDR 15 million, while the transfer limit to other NIBs reaches IDR 100 million how to make BNI Platinum ATMs identical to
- Beginnings of Green NPG. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administration fee is very light, the monthly administration fee is only 4,000 RP.
- Discharge GPN Orange. ORANGE GPN has an expenditure limit of IDR 10 million per day, with a transfer limit of IDR 50 million per day and a cash withdrawal limit of IDR 5 million per day. The monthly administration fee is only IDR 4,000. In addition to the above types, there are many other types.
How to make BNI ATM offline
If you wish to open a BNI ATM account, you can go to the BNI branch nearest you yourself. Making an ATM card cannot be represented, so you need to attach various types of documents such as personal identity such as a driver’s license or ID card, then NPWP and KK.
In addition to the various macam, the above documents, later the bank also needs your signature in the ATM card and booklet. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain that you want to open a BNI account. Later, CS will provide a choice of types of savings.
You just need to adjust the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you are still a beginner and need an ATM just to save, you can choose the product BNI TabunganKu. However, if you are still a student, you can choose the BNI Simple product.
If you have chosen the type of savings, you must complete the savings account opening form. Fill in the account opening correctly and according to personal data from name, date of birth, address, occupation, income and others. Avoid scribbling on blanks of personal data. How to create a BNI ATM then, you just need to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit for opening this account varies depending on the choice of the type of savings you want to open. Payment for this initial deposit is made through a bank teller, so it is not through customer service. Once the initial payment of the deposit has been made successfully, you can get an ATM and booklet.
Create an online NBI ATM
The creation of a BNI ATM can also be done online. If you choose to open an account online, you do not need to go to the branch. This service allows youto buy accounts anywhere andonly. How to make an online BNI ATM only takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, it should be remembered, if you need to prepare your identity for opening, in addition that you must also make sure that the mobile phone used is connected to the Internet, so that the subsequent opening of the account can be carried out easily. When all the files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking app.
- Install the BNI bank mobile banking app, download the app through the App Store or Google Store, make sure the phone is still connected to the internet network duringthe app download process. The app cannot download perfectly when the Internet is disconnected.
- Once the download is complete, laterthe app will be installed with automation, you can open the BNI mobile banking app and select register. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read it, click on I agree so that you can continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suits your needs, you can fill the page with personal data according to identity such as NIK KTP, date of birth then enterthe OTP sent by SMS, you can also complete your personal data and company data.
- If your personal data has been filled in, the next way to create a BNI ATM is to upload a selfie photo with your ID card, a photo of your ID card, as well as a signature. Click Take a photo of your ID card. Later, the mobile screen will automatically activate the camera. When uploading a selfie with an ID card.
- Click on the list of mobile banking when you are finished downloading data, simply create a username to access the service, click on the terms and conditions and click Next. Later, you will receive a reference code and select the video bank. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Benefits of using the BNI ATM card
After knowing how to make a BNI ATM, the next thing you need to know is the benefits of using an ATM card from BNI Bank. Having a debit card from BNI bank makes it easier for us to make transactions without the need to bring money.
With non-cash payments, monthly finances become more detectable correctly, you can see what needs you spend for an entire month. In addition, BNI also offers many attractive promotions, so you can get points benefits to discounted benefits when you make payments with debit cards.
Before opening a BNI account, it’s best to know in advance what your needs are now. Don’t let it happen just because you want to pursue the prestige of having a fancy card, you choose a Platinum debit, when in fact you don’t need one yet, so before you practice making a BNI ATM, know your needs first.